Sunday, February 25, 2007

S2's Pokemon Splash Party


Had S2's party two weeks ago, and the theme was "Pokemon Splash Party". Considering the widespread city flooding, it was quite good that we still had about 11 kids plus 2 (S1 and S2). Basically, only invited the boys from S2's class... but I invited the siblings of some of the boys too (as I knew the moms quite well).

Kids watched a Pokemon movie and then had a short Pokemon quiz. Als0 had a BINGO game whereby kids shout out S2's name instead of Bingo. I tediously printed out the Pokemon Bingo Cards, which had Pokemon Characters instead of the numbers...
Then they had a water balloon fight followed with more fun in the pool. Then the rain came and boy!!! Did it pour! Luckily we managed to have some splashing fun before it rained cats and dogs! After that, had some snacks. Nuggets and Chips for the kids. As for the adults, had grilled chicken wings, chicken curry, fried wonton and fried beehoon. The kwei-pohs were asking for the recipe for the beehoon and I told them that it was the fried pork fat that was the magic ingredient. Actually, mom fried it. And later the kwei-pohs spoke to mom and she said the same thing "pork fat!!!" ha ha ha.. I gladly added that us chinese are very PORKY people. Hahaha.

Thereafter, some kids went off to play the PS2 but most did T-shirt painting of Pokemon characters. Had to go all over the city to look for cheap and decent looking plain white T-shirts for the kids to paint on. Couldn't find them in the normal shops, at the end, I went to T-shirt printing stall to buy the T-shirts of them. Of course more expensive but no choice ler.


Oh yeah.. And S2 had a Feraligatr cake. I had to print a picture from the computer and bring it to the Cake Shop so that they can copy the picture lor.
All in all...think it was a good party lah.

4 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wow...can start business and become party planner loh!

NomadicMom said...

I wish!!! No lah.. Don't think I really have the patience lah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .At Bingo online games site is seen as socially acceptable even though it is technically gambling. From the point of view of many players it is not seen as gambling at all but rather as more of a social gathering online that just happens to have bingo as the catalyst for a common interest.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker