Sunday, February 25, 2007

Long time no blog

Have not updated my blog for awhile... multitude of reasons lah.. Internet was done due to the flooding in the city. Havoc as usual. Schools cancelled, some roads closed etc. Luckily our house was not affected at all. Only thing was the internet connection was whacko.

On the first day of the major flood, I happily went to the salon for my appointment but the place was sort of closed. And the attendant said that due to the floods, no workers came in for work. A friend's house was flooded quite badly, she said water came into her kitchen/dining room area and water level was about 3 feet. The huge fridge toppled over and was like floating on top of the water!!! It was a total mess and of course she had to move to the hotel.

Another friend had no electricity, and they had to move to the hotel for a few days.

Most people were somewhat affected. S2's "Pokemon Splash Party" was on the day after the first day of flooding. Phone lines were havoc, and ppl were wondering if the party was still on. I had to use H's phone to call everyone to tell them that party is still ON! I'll write more about S2's party in a separate post later.

Other times when the internet was working, I was too lazy lor. Then I was "sien" for abit and no mood to blog...then after that was CNY and I went away to Bali with the Boys. H left for Europe again on the 10th of Feb, and only came back yesterday...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker