Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Man!

H has gone to Europe for a few days... So, last night I told S1 that whilst his dad is gone, he can be the man of the house. He was very happy of course. This morning, I set my alarm at 6.10 am. But when I came out of my room, I found that boys were already dressed and having their breakfast. As my mom was attending to them, I just said "Oh..you guys are already eating. I am going back to bed!" and went off... S1 called out to me "Come back here, young woman! I am the man of the house! And you have to listen to me!" That's my 9 year old talking!!! He did say once to me "I may not look like a man, BUT I feel like a man!"

Whatever it is, just don't suddenly come home and tell me that I am going to be a grandmother soon in the next 20 years!! Okay Okay.. at least another 15 years lah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in 20 years ur son will be 30 lah! WHat's wrong with that?! hehehe

anyway, he's so cute la... really hitting adolescence already

v

Anonymous said...

so funny la your son.. msy

laundryamah said...

wuah so gaya..i can see his face as i read ur post..hahahahaha

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker