Saturday, January 20, 2007

Inflation! Inflation!

Wa...Went to do my mani/pedi with a gf at my regular nail place. Had a shock when I paid the bill...expecting it to be the usual ~ USD 18 for the set. BUT..it "hei kar" to USD 27. How can so much??? The woman said the new price was effective from 8 Jan. But they should at least inform us when we came in...but they didn't leh. Cannot like that right??? Now, have to go forth and seek for a new Nail Bar. :-( Kinda like this place ... No lah, didn't scold them like the Spa lah. So, still can come back here if I want to.

Also, went to a Chinese Restaurant with the boys and H for lunch today (after the boys' swimming lessons at school)...again, "hei kar"... Everywhere also hei kar...

Oh...but one thing that I noticed that went down were cinema tickets. Used to be ~ USD 3.80. Now it's about USD 2.80. Also, on Mondays, lagi discounted to USD 1.70. SO, maybe might go watch some movies on my own???? Kekeke..

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker