Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feraligatr, Lugia, CharmeleonEx....

Say what??? Well, these are just some funny names of Pokemon characters. Gosh.. the names are all making me siow-siow. Why I bother??? Aiya, have to devise some games for S2's birthday party lah. Of course must learn abit lor. If boys study as hard as they study their Pokemon, I will "choong ma pew" lah...*sigh*

Anyway, decided to have the party in the house. Kiasu ma... no need to pay for venue. Own-self more work only lah. Got to print birthday invites, and do small back-drop poster....Oh no!! Nothing like those fancy smancey GRAND backdrop like S2's friend...think I posted a picture some time back. Those are MEGA expensive man. Those basic party packages with the fancy smancey backdrop starts from USD 2,ooo. Siow meh!!! So, it's nomadic-mom produced ARTWORK as usual. I already did a 6 x 40 inch POKEMON cut-out; S1 helped me to colour the Yellow in.
Managed to find some Pokemon Stickers this afternoon. So bought them for the party packs. Also saw some plastic Pokemon figurines too but think abit too expensive USD 1 for a 1 &1/2 inch sized plastic figurine. No real use for them some more. Thinking...maybe buy plain white T-shirts or maybe mugs, do outlines of Pokemon characters and then get the kids to paint the insides. Then they take their "masterpiece" home with them. Good idea? Only thing is that they would have to urgh..PAINT in my house. Skali get paint on my cream sofas or chairs, then I cry leh. Have to shooooo all of them to do their stuff outside in the terrace. Got to think how to manage them... Kiasu don't want to spend money is like that one lah..

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahaha...save $$$...i think dry cleaning cost for your cream sofa still cheaper la..than the US$2000 backdrop!! so let the boys paint away...

NomadicMom said...

No way that I will spend that kind of money on a backdrop lah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker