Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bed Wetting Problem...

*SIGH* S2 is wetting his bed at night. How?? What to do to stop it? I know it's not a physiological problem, so it's psychological. BUT how ? Take him see psychologist??? Friend of mine says it's a phase, and leave him and it'll be alright.... but he's quite a big boy wor...soon going to be 7.

I asked him if there's a problem at school, if he's being bullied etc, and he said No. At home, everything is fine. I don't know what could be the thing that's bothering him. Or could it be PURE LAZINESS for not getting up to pee at night?

Don't know what to do..Tried punishing him, threaten and all.... BUT????

2 comments:

laundryamah said...

eh make sure he doesn't drink anything like 1 hour before he goes to sleep and make sure he pees before knock out

NomadicMom said...

Wa...one hour before...that one abit susah to monitor. BUT I make sure he pees before he goes to bed. Also, if I sleep late, I actually wake him up to pee now... Fai see again wet the bed. Sigh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker