Monday, January 15, 2007

MIA

No lah... not really gone MIA lah.

Just that after I came back on New Year's Eve, the broadband service was out for about 5 days.

And then went to the hills for a night with H and the boys over the weekend (6th) . Stayed at this place called the Malya, which is by the hillside overlooking a valley. Damn expensive. Cost USD 160/nite and I really cannot see what's so great. I mean the ambience is quite nice lah, have fireplace in the lobby and all but the room really quite so-so. But I supposed now that I've been there, will not bug H on another visit again. Did a little shopping in the outlets ler.

Then friends say take kids for ice-skating on Monday (8th). As my boys have not ice-skated before, I also rented a pair of skates to BE with them lah. Over-confident and fell immediately as I stepped into the rink. Damn pain lah. After I fell, I still sooooo gung-ho and skated with the boys for another half hour. Arm was still sort of okay then. Then, they needed to clean the ice, so went and sat with my friend (she didn't skate) and had a cup of coffee. Didn't move my arm and rested abit. And after awhile, realised that I couldn't straighten nor bend my arm leh. And it got more painful than when I fell. SO, a bit takut lah, then went for Xray. No fractures..thank god. But when the guy wanted to move my arm on the Xray plate, I actually cried. Soo sooo bloody painful. Was put on an arm sling, anti-inflammatory medication and painkillers. Was kinda worried that I couldn't go for my Bangkok trip on Thursday (11th).

Anyway, come Thursday, I left and flew to Bangkok lor. Yeap. Left the two boys with H. Well, as guessed. The three boys ate junk food and junk food and junk food.... McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, you named it! Don't know why H didn't ask maid to cook. Think the only proper meal was their wantan noodle lunch on Sunday before their movie. Well, I just came back last night. Have to say my arm still painful leh....

Update again sometime later...
.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker