Friday, December 11, 2009

TODAY is THE Day!

Yup. Yup. Yup.

The Painting Exhibition starts TODAY!

Exhibition Invite


Nope. I have not gone to see it.

Yesterday, we had to deliver the paintings to the exhibition venue - Pacific Place Mall. We were told to come in from 11 pm onwards as we had to wait for the mall to close. When we arrived, the organizers were just starting to set-up. We registered ourselves, and then had our paintings tagged.

My Paintings getting tagged


And then we waited and waited....and waited.
Even at midnight, the carpets at the area where the panels were to be set up were not yet completely laid. We just could NOT stand-around and wait for the workmen to finish.
So what do we do?
Go home lor ....

Can't wait to see how my paintings look under the spotlight!!

Actually, whilst waiting....I saw some other paintings, and then thought "perhaps I have under-priced mine!". Hahhaha. Regardless. I will be mighty happy if any of my paintings is sold!

BTW, check-out my latest painting - Snooty.
(Nope. This one is not in the exhibition...not in time for it)

5 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

I can feel the excitement in the air!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! and let us know :)

bp said...

Congrats NM, woo hoo!

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - I don't hang out there full time one wor...

bp - Thanks!!

Irene said...

chewah, congrats le. yr snooty very nice :)

NomadicMom said...

Irene - Thanks!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker