Monday, October 10, 2011

Anniversary Run?

Been so busy... till I don't even know what is my name. Okay. Okay.. That is an exaggeration. But I think tomorrow may be our 'official' anniversary. Yup. We have two anniveries to mark our union. The 'official' one at the Registry of Marriages and the 'Chinese custom' one. Why I said tomorrow MAY be the day because I also don't know. Yikes! How bad can one's memory get? Perhaps it is too late to send out Anniversary Invitations to mark the special day. It is our 15th Anniversary after-all. Guess we'll have to wait for the 20th or 25th anniversary then.

2 comments:

Rose world said...

I only celebrate the one that we sign at the Registrar office. Could not remember the exact date of the day we hold our reception but it is in the same month, ie. June, so we just stick with one day. Cos that day we signed, was my SIL's birthday. hehehe!

saiful10 said...

Thanks, have a good day...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker