Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Resurrection

Waaaaaa... Ages since I updated my blog. You guys must be wondering if NomadicMom is still alive. Well, she was gone for awhile but has now been resurrected!

Where shall I begin. To much has happened since my update. Really don't know where to start. How about the fun stuff first? Like I am off to Bangkok this weekend. Nope. No husband. No children. Just little ole me. Meeting Sis No.2 there. She will be flying in from Singapore...

Other current updates... Boys' grandpa is here for a visit. Initially was a babysitting trip because we thought that H had to travel, and with my maid going off for a week and me going to work, we needed an adult at home to be with S2. Out little fella had acute appendicitis which had to be removed on CNY's eve. Talk about timing!!!!

Blog more soon!!!!

7 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

welcome back!! Maybe you can give me your email and we can connect via FB where most of the action is nowadays, and blogging is sort of ... by the way.

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - email me at nomadicmom@gmail.com and I will give you my FB. Cannot put out in the blog la,... Sekali some ppl know who I am really...and that I have been talking about them. Heehee

bp said...

Hello, NM, it's great to see an update from you, I hope all's going great with your biz in spite of all the added busyness! Enjoy your weekend getaway! I am SAHM's friend, you know what to do ;p

Rose world said...

Welcome back! Look forward to more posts.

mom2ashleyaidan said...

i've also been on a hiatus ....have been busy since nov last year.
Welcome back!

NomadicMom said...

Hello...Hello... Ladies.

Sorry for the late reply. Almost gone AWOL again. Yikes!

Hopefully, will be blogging more regularly. Or should I say ranting????

LittleLamb said...

Acute appendicitis?
Things happen in a season, for a reason..... Hope everything is soon soon lei lei now

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker