Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ranting Awayyyyyyy....

I think this is going to be more of a RANTING blog than anything else. I have tonnes to do but I just feel like screaming. Since I can't do that, I'll just tap tap away on my keyboard! I donno lah. Is it me getting old or what? I feel very "mang chang" with every little bit of thing. Am very "mang chang" with H just this morning. Is it me? Or is it him being an @$$?

And all because of "taking photos". Stoooopid right?
He has misplaced my point-and-shoot and I commented that it's easier to use that to take the photos of the stuff we want to sell (yeah... want to sell a LOT of stuff from our apartment - that's another story). Then he went on yapping about "How hard is it to use your iphone blah blah blah". This went on for about 5 minutes and we were still IN bed.

Then when I got up, washed and changed. I took a photo of the Lazy Chair that we want to sell. Waaaa... so many comments from him about drawing and undrawing curtains blah blah blah. Then he went on about me making big things out of small things.
Easy for him to say. Just lying in bed and telling me what to do. Blardy @$$. Don't you just hate men?????

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker