Tuesday, May 06, 2008

More About Balls....

Eh...I didn't want to have a whole series of posts about balls... But just so happens balls were discussed in the car on the way back from Mandarin class. It started off pretty innocently.

S1 - The people in Chinese class kept using swear words.

Me - Just ignore them. If they want to be rude and uncouth, let them be.

S1 - But they kept writing all these swear words including the F-word on my Chinese book.

Me - Why don't you sit far away from then, and sit closer to the teacher?

S1 - I'm already sitting next to her...I am like only 2 inches from her. She doesn't understand those swear words so she doesn't scold them.

Me - Why don't you sit with the girls then? Rather than with the boys?

S1 - Mom. It is a girl that is scribbling all these swear words in my book!

Me - Huh? Maybe she likes you...and hoping that you will give her more attention? Errr...I think you are too young for the other things.

S1 - Like Kissing?

Me - Yup. Definitely too young. So don't think about it.

At this point, this S2 interrupted with...
S2 - Yeah. Don't go and do the sexual thing!

Of course I was a little surprised! Somehow...S1 then started talking about his sex education class at school (Year 6 students have sex education class in Term 3)...

S1 - Did you know that if your balls are uneven, that is if one is higher than the other, you cannot walk straight?

Well, THIS I do NOT know.

Do you??

9 comments:

My Rantings said...

Hahaha! Hey, my LK says they are not levelled anyway... you go check lah. :)

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Hmmm must go and verify from my trusted source.

looks like in need for more lessons on balls.

stay-at-home mum said...

Definitely cannot be absolutely symmetrical la!!

Looks like the girl pretty garang ah! tell him to be more assertive about not letting her write bad things on his book!!

laundryamah said...

eh the women's breasts pun not exactly the same la...

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - Hahahah.. My H will probably scold me if I go and check wholly for this purpose.

wmd - hahahah...

SAHM - I didn't ask him to elaborate. Fai-see he go and ask his teacher "my mother wants to know...."
My S1 cannot be assertive to girls one lah..He very pai-seh...

Laundryamah - Eh. Not I say one leh..

sting said...

oohhh.. I didn't know that!

that girl class bully ah? if complain to teacher can?

Anonymous said...

wah...this one I din know!!!

balls senget, jalan aso senget!!!!

NomadicMom said...

Sting - :-) The teacher looks abit timid. I'll have a chat with her on Monday.

Jonzz - Don't fall off the chair, okay??

Mott - Maybe that is why some guys jalan senget-senget to "pann" cool!

bp said...

Wahahaha! Kids, or should I say, boys!

That girl have balls (sorry for the pun) to write in S1's book like this! Hmm... she likes S1 maybe?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker