Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Jumbled Thoughts...

Baked these today.... Have to say that baking without a maid is quite tiring. Not so much of the baking, but more of the washing-up afterwards. Most times, H would be helping out with the washing. But today, he was at work...and then is en-route to Singapore for work as I am typing out this. Actually, when H told me that I have an order... I was like "Hahhhh??". Very difficult hor? Got order, complain. No order, also complain. Hahahahha....

S2 is better already. He did go to school today. I fed him with Chinese "cooling meds" and also young coconut water. Had my driver buy them from the roadside stalls on his way to work. Can't buy them from the supermarkets as they are usually of the ROASTED kind, i.e. which will be "heaty" instead of "cooling".

Resumed painting classes today. H complained that I was supposed to finish off the Assyrian Lion in time for his birthday. But instead.... by the time it is finished, it would be MY birthday. heee heee. I am almost finished with it. One more session and I think it would be done! Then I can start on a new piece. Don't want to paint anything detailed for my next piece. Perhaps something that looks rather contemporary. One that I can splatter paint everywhere and nobody would think that it's NOT right. Hahhahahah

I have to say that I am a real procrastinator! I was supposed to get a new dining table and the boys new beds TWO years ago!!! And until today, I still have not done anything. Bleah.... I think I better do it tomorrow since I have the car all to myself. S1's bed in particular needs to be changed. It doesn't provide the necessary support for him anymore. Don't want him to have aches and pains like me.....

Btw, did I tell you guys that when I came back after five weeks away, MOST of my plants were dead???? Some really lush ones also MATI! *sigh* So sad! But don't think I will do anything now lah. Not going to replace until after Hari Raya holidays...since we will be going away for two weeks. Don't want my new plants to MATI also!

7 comments:

slavemom said...

It's like that when there's no urgency. Will not do anything when the things can still be used. I'm oso vy 'moh' one. *hi 5!* :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Can you get your neighbor or a close friend/relative to water your plants? The 'good' thing about being a procrastinator sometimes is that you actually get to save some money, hehe! You did save the money from not buying beds for your sons right? *wink*

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Yeah lor...but I finally did it!!! WEnt out to get the dining table and a single bed for my older one.

HealthFreakMommy - Errr...actually, I could ask the security guards to do it lah. They did water the front part. But the back? Really die all...
But some things must buy lah.. like bed for my older one as he is still sleeping on the cheapo ikea bed and no support mattress...and he is a growing boy

wen said...

2 years ago??? haha, better hurry pick a nice bed lor..

away? going where again? i hv been reading that u are here and there lately leh... so syiok!

mott said...

That's the thing about going for holidays.... nobody really cares for plants.

NomadicMom said...

Wen - Yeah. Bought liow. Should be delivered in a few days time.

Mott - Yeah lor. Plants nobody take care...

NomadicMom said...

Wen - Yeah. Bought liow. Should be delivered in a few days time.

Mott - Yeah lor. Plants nobody take care...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker