Thursday, September 17, 2009

Myrtle Beach

The first time I heard of the place Myrtle Beach was many many years ago....when I was still in college. My longtime good friend, KL took up a theme park job in Myrtle Beach over the long summer holidays to earn some dosh, plus some traveling in the US. Me? Didn't go along. Did I miss a thing? I don't know. I supposed I could always visit Myrtle beach one of these days. Not for the theme park though. But more for the Myrtle beach golf courses! My guess is that the courses ould be quite challenging...with the winds blowing from the sea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I can't believe you remembered me going there! Infact, I totally forgot all about this beach until I read this :)

NomadicMom said...

When i saw the name, first thing that pop up was u. Was cracking my head what was the name or the org that arranged it. Just suddenly remembered...Camp Buna, right?

Anonymous said...

BUNAC = British Uni North American Camp

think that was what is stands for :)

KL

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker