Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Very Last Minute Indeed!

Just finished printing off our Trip Itinerary. Yeah. I know.
Very LAST MINUTE as we are flying off this evening.
(Yes....will leave home after boys get home from school later this afternoon....)

Not only that, I only wanted to start packing boys' stuff on Monday night. Just to be sure, asked my boys to try out their long pants/jeans. ADUH!!!!
ALLLLLLLLLLL of S1's pants except one do NOT fit him anymore. They were waaaaaaay too short. S2's pants/jeans were fine as he had loads of hands-me-downs from S1. This was already 8.30 PM. No way we could go out to the malls to purchase new pants. Besides, it was already the boys' bedtime.

Decided that we will head out to the malls the next day to get at least a pair or two of pants/jeans for S1. The traffice was bad, and by the time boys got home, it was already 4 pm. Still had to get them to "try-out" their old sweaters/sweatshirts etc. ALAMAK! S2's old sweatshirt was waaaaaaaaay to small. So...not only I had to search for pants for S1, I had to get S2 a sweatshirt too.

Off we went to the mall. Ended up buying everything from Zara....as their jeans/pants have adjustable waists. You know my S1. TALL and VERY LANKY. Legs so thin and long, like a PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS! But with such a tiny tiny waist! Bought him a pair or corduroys and a pair of jeans. Got S2 a simple blue sweatshirt. Both boys ended up with NEW leather jackets too! S2 told his dad that he should get one as well....so that the three of them can be THE SAME! H replied "I did go and check the adults section. But they do not have it!". Hahahah...
Me? Nothing for me lah. Gonna wear my old white Zara one...Yeah. same one that I wore to London in February. Did get myself a pair of walking shoes 2 weeks back from Aldo. H said it is "So Apoh" (so grandmother???). But what to do? Can't exactly wear flip-flops nor heels, right? Plus don't think it is cold enough for my boots yet.....

Okay. Better go now to double-check that I have everything... PASSPORTS, BOARDING PASSES, ITINERARY, BOOKING VOUCHERS, MEDS..

4 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Hasnt the school term just started for the boys?? Still go on holiday,and skip school ah??

NomadicMom said...

Yes. But it will be RAYA holidays next week. One week of school holidays. But my boys will PONTENG an additional week for this trip.

LZmommy said...

I'm sure you have arrived at your destination by now. Hope you enjoy your holiday and a safe tripe home :)

NomadicMom said...

lzmommy - yes. We r in Rome! Thanks!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker