Monday, April 26, 2010

I Will SURVIVE!!

Nope. My boys have not been driving me up the wall that I have to declare "I Will Survive".
It's just that this is my MUST SING song at Karaoke.
After reading about mamapumpkin's Karaoke outing, I absolutely have to SING my LUNGs out too! So, last Saturday, I dragged the three guys in my life to Karaoke at Senayan City.
I am one of those that only know the old songs...whilst the boys sang the rap songs and what-nots... Black-eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Muse???
I seriously wonder if my singing skills are THAT bad??? Cause when I started to sing, ALL three of them were squirming on the sofa, screaming "HELP! Save me!". H was like "Oh My God!". And when I started on "I will Survive", S2 was screaming for help at the door!
GONE are the days when I used hear "Mom! Your singing in the BEST! Please sing it again!"
Boo Hoo Hoo....

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

guess the kids change when they grow up. 1st they cant have you out of their sight. After a while they dont want to be seen with you.

AS for us, with age, guess our voices change too!! (esp if H really made that comment!!)

wenn said...

well, kids r different nowadays.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Oohhh i love that song too!!! Great for boosting self esteem too although someone once told me that it was a lesbian-inclined song o:O

Mamapumpkin said...

When u come back, we go!!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

ha ha ha.... guess I shd now when I get song requests from my boys huh?

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Yeah. Remember those times when they are oh-so-adorable. And now, they are more oh-so-irritating. Hahahha

wenn - Yes. They are.

Bryan and Brandon's mama - This song must SING with FEELINGS one. BTW, Why would it be lesbian-inclined?

Mamapumpkin - You say one ah!!!

WMD - So, when they are you to sing. SING. Cause those days are numbered.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker