Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finally. I am doing something to my chairs!

Remember my OLD and DIRTY dining chairs?
The ones that I have been harping on and on for years that I was going to replace or re-upholster?
After 5 years.... I finally am doing something to them.
Nope. Not replace them... but getting them spruced up.
They are going to be plumped up with more cushioning material, and re-upholstered with a suede-like looking fabric. They'll look as good as new in no time (I hope!).
I am still considering to get two additional chairs ... but these two gonna be the expensive one. Still waiting for the guy to email some photos of chair models that I want. So we'll see.....
By the way... these 6 dining chairs are about 9 years old. Not too bad that they are still standing. Just no more cushion and look really really disgusting with my son's food and snort stains! Hahhahaha

2 comments:

mun said...

Are you doing it yourself? Please show us the before and after photos, ok? Thanks!

NomadicMom said...

No la... Sending it out. I where got so pandai ler.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker