Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How did I learn the English Language?

Seriously, I don't know. I cannot remember how we actually learn the language.
I tell you... I have to say that now that I am studying for the TESOL (Teachers of English to Students of Other Languages) course, I wonder if it was that difficult when I was younger?!?!?
The contractions, infinitives, verbs, adverbs blah blah blah were fine. The present and past tenses were okay too. But today, I did a unit on Future Tenses and I am shy to say that I was caught in a bind in a few of the questions in my Worksheet. Eh.. Mind you. I had an A for my 1119 Cambridge paper, and my recent IELTS score was a perfect 9. So why do I find today's unit so difficult leh??
Really soooooo old meh??

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker