Monday, February 11, 2013

Viva La France - Dec 2012-Jan 2013 Trip

Yes! I am still scrapbooking.... albeit a little behind in everything.
I have yet to sort my photos, so can't really develop them for my pages.
Before I forget everything, I have to journal them down here... in this little blog of mine.

Sat, 29 Dec - Flight to Paris CDG via SIN
Sun, 30 Dec - Arrival in Paris
Mon, 31 Dec - Paris, Eiffel Tower Countdown
Tues, 1 Jan - Paris to Dijon, Overnight in Dijon
Wed, 2 Jan - Dijon to Lyon, Overnight in Lyon
Thurs, 3 Jan - Lyon to Nice, Lunch in Marseille
Fri, 4 Jan - Nice & Monte Carlo
Sat, 5 Jan - Nice to Arle, Cannes
Sun, 6 Jan - Avignon (Palace of Papals), Pont du Gard
Mon, 7 Jan - Arles, Nimes, Overnight in Carcasonne
Tues, 8 Jan - Carcasonne to Dordogne, Overnight in Dordogne
Wed, 9 Jan - Visit to Font du Gaume, Overnight in Loire Valley
Thurs, 10 Jan - Visit to Chateau de Chenonceau, back to Paris
Fri, 11 Jan - Paris
Sat, 12 Jan - Paris
Sun, 13 Jan - Flight back to KUL, via Amsterdam

Yeah. Yeah. Seems hectic with so many cities/towns covered. But because we rented our own car, we could adjust the schedule however we want, up to a certain extent... as I had pre-booked all our hotels. I didn't want to end up in a city with no place to stay. At least we didn't have to wake up at 6.00 AM! That's the normal wake-up call for most packaged tours.

More details about France....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker