Friday, February 01, 2013

Why blogging is important...

So why do you think blogging is important?
Well, for starters, it helps to keep loved ones who are thousands of miles away informed about the going ons in your life.
But more importantly, it is for YOURSELF!

Well, for me. At least.
Especially when I find my memory going ....
I'm still pretty young, mind you!
But then... but then....

Realised that I should really really continue to blog today. And all because of PINEAPPLE TARTS!
Well, you see... we girls were gonna get-together to make pineapple tarts next week. For CNY, of course. And the topic of which recipe to use came up. I remembered using the recipe from Kenwood the last time I made, which yielded quite good results. The thing was... I wasn't sure if I used ALL butter or mix of half butter/half margarine or did I use Crisco?? I absolutely could not remember.
BUT when I googled for pineapple tarts recipe and Kenwood... there it was. My long ago post about Pineapple tarts was in the Search Results.... and what do you know? My post told me that I used ALL Crisco.. and to use half and half the next time!

 So.... will try to keep on blogginggggggggggg.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker