Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cancer Cures?

Recently, I received numerous forwarded emails regarding cancer cures...the most recent email was one which referred to the efficacy of using asparagus as a cure for a type of cancer. The same topic of using certain vegetables/herbs as a cancer cure came up during lunch with my fellow art students. One of the ladies actually suffered from leukemia during her youth, and she swore that she ingested "bitter gourd" religiously, and she was cured! I don't know if such cures actually exist or not, but I supposed there is no harm in trying them out. Unfortunately, I think cancers such as mesothelioma might be a little bit more complicated as it's caused by the inhalation of asbestos particles.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker