Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All Packed....

...and ready to go. Sis' cake boxes took half of the luggage. Bought quite a lot. Why? Cheaper here maaa....

S1 is still ill so won't go to school tomorrow. With no maid, how?
So H is bringing S1 to work with him tomorrow. He already told his secretary to reserve a meeting room for S1. When S2 found out about tomorrow's plans, he was disappointed that he couldn't join S1 at H's office! Then I think they'll be back home after lunch.
Again, I asked if I should cancel my trip. Both H and I said in unison "NO! You need a holiday"... then H added "we need a break from you ..." I guessed my trip is a GO.

Okay...will blog about my KUL/HCMC trip later....

4 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Wakakaka!! After being the maid .. erm I mean .... doing all that housework, they think you deserve a break!! Enjoy!

slavemom said...

Hope S1's fully recovered edi. So u won't be so worried while u're away. Hv a great hol!

wen said...

hope u have a safe and wonderful trip home!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Now...I am back to being the maid. :-(

Slavemom - He's better liow. Thx.

Wen - Home now... and back to being the maid lor.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker