Monday, June 15, 2009

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That..

Chose this as the title of the post due to the mish-mash content...

Sick Boy...
S1 was sent back from school today...He has a fever plus pretty bad cough and blocked nose. Actually, he had a slight fever last night. But this morning, fever was gone and he said he felt good enough to go to school. But at 11 am, school nurse called and wants him to be picked up. Bad mommy I am... was in the middle of my painting class. Hence I just sent the driver to school to pick him up, and then I. Took him to the clinic. His throat is not that bad, chest is still quite clear. Doctor advised him not to go swimming as his ears are slightly inflamed and she's worried that if he does, he might get an ear infection. Gave him some meds and said that it should clear in 2 - 3 days. When we were in the car, I asked him if mommy needs to cancel her Ho Chin Minh trip or not. And he said "NO lah" very loudly. H concurred. So guessed H is all prepared to look after his boys.

Not in Time lah...
Remember I mentioned the painting that I am doing for H's birthday?
The Assyrian Lion on the Ishtar Gate?
Well, it won't be finished in time for H's birthday.
There's just too much to do... after spending hours and hours on the blue brick wall, my H says it looks too new...and not 5000 years old. So... today, I had to do a grey transparent wash over it to 'olden' the brick. And then I still have to use white to bring out the cracks. I'll show you a pic when I am done with it. It's sooooo much work.
What did the birthday boy say? He said no need to hurry lor..... after I come back from my holiday first.

Haven't Packed..
Am travelling on Wed morning to KUL, and I haven't packed at all. Not my clothes nor the items that my sister asked me buy. Been so busy and tired, and lazy... I know I have a part-timer to do the mopping, washing of toilets and ironing. But I still have to sort out boys' breakfasts in the morning, put load into wm, hang the clothes out in the sun, wash the dishes, boil water and other little stuff. You must be wondering why am I still blogging and not packing??

Finally SOLD!
Remember H's Pool Table?
Yipppeeeee!! It's finally SOLD!
Okay. We didn't get a good price for it. But we are getting rid of it!
Finally, my living area will be FREE of this BIG table.
I'm having the workmen come over tomorrow to dismantle the table, and then deliver to the buyer's house. Yay!!! The space available thereafter!!!

Other Trips
Will be back in KUL with the boys on the 7th of July. When I booked the tickets, AirAsia was so much cheaper as compared to KLM and MAS.... so of course fly by AirAsia lor. But today, I saw in the newspapers that KLM has some super-duper specials. *sigh* there goes my extra 5 kg baggage allowance... Actually, we only bought one way tickets to KUL. So there might be a chance that MAS has discounts out off KUL...then I might get the 20 kgs per person allowance. Why only one way?
Because we cannot decide when we wanna come back...might want to go on a holiday somewhere.

Anyways, H and I will go to Bali on the 17th of July till 22nd of July. Yeah. We are dumping boys with my parents. H will fly from CGK and myself from KUL...meet there. We gonna dive, play golf and of course play with each other. Hahhahahahah Quite scared yet excited at the same time. Why scared? So long didn't dive. Not even sure if I can remember how to sink! Hahhaha. So, we'll have to go for a refresher course with H's friend end of this month. :-)

Later...

6 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Bali!!! Lucky you!
Aiyo, I miss that place so much, not for diving or golf like you, but just to relax.

DQ said...

I especially like the "play with each other" part... :D

NomadicMom said...

ShoppingMum - Flight to Bali is quite plentiful and affordable with AirAsia in the pic. Eh.. But then, Thailand has lots of relaxing beaches what...

DQ - hahhaha. But of course!

mommy of 3 angels said...

so much travelling

i am lost as to where you are zooming to.

stay-at-home mum said...

Play with each other and ... maybe come back with a daughter in the bun?? Good luck!!

NomadicMom said...

M3Angels - Where got zooming all over? No lah..

SAHM - Aiyo. No daughter in the bun lah. Was just telling my gf that I cannot imagine the night feeds, diapers, baby bag, baby schedule etc etc...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker