Thursday, May 12, 2011

They need an Upgrade

Don't you hate it? I am sure everyone has experienced this before.... going to the supermarket and there is a problem with the barcode scanner. The cashier would be attempting to scan the item umpteen times, or when the scanned item reports a wrong pricing. This greatly frustrates me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love shopping. Yes. Even if it is just grocery shopping. But when a BIG name supermarket uses sub-standard POS systems, I just get so cheesed off and wonder why they can't just upgrade to a more efficient system. Do you agree with me?

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello..coming by to visit..

wenn said...

great..my shop still hasn't used the POS system.

NomadicMom said...

wenn - Maybe try to invest in one soone?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker