Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Feeling Depressed...

Don't know why...but feeling rather depressed today. Maybe it's the PMS or something else...I don't know. Just very sien. Period is due in about a week's time. So, could very well be PMS, right??

Maybe also worried about the loan repayment for the apartments down under...Have not been really checking as thought the property managers handling it well. Then found out one of the tenants vacated one of the apartments without paying the rent. And they are frantically trying to get the bond. *sigh* which means that payment has not been made to my bank account which means the mortgage has not been paid.

On top of that, the property manager of the other place called me yesterday and told me that the cooker hood needs to be replaced at AUD 595, and he needed my go-ahead for the replacement. Of course I have to agree lah. He's gonna take it off the rent, which means less money into the bank, which means much more needs to be top up into the account to pay the mortgage.

Sien Sien Sien. I don't work now some more...how how how?? Am just gonna let H know about the situation, and let him sort it out. Have to sound positive and not depressed. Hope he can sort it out in the shortest of time... Am so tired of all the hassle lah. Anyone who wants advice about buying property overseas ??? Don't!! It's just a pain in the A$$. All the make $$$ from your property is quite "ngak-yann" one lah... there are alot of hidden costs that you need to pay. As it is, we need to top-up money every month for the mortgage.... where got make money??? Only consolation is that it forces us to send money over there, rather than spend it, I guessed. Other than that... not a real investment lah.

Enough of all this...make me lagi depressed...Better think of some positive stuff...'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's this blog blog? Just bumped into your sis and she told me about this webbie. Told me your blog is super tai-tai! From first glance, have to agree :p
---> KL

NomadicMom said...

Where got super tai-tai?? Just everyday stuff...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker