Friday, November 17, 2006

My Boys...

Boys came back from school yesterday at their usual time... Before they even walked through the front door, S1 blurted "I got TWO detentions today!" and S2 was whining and about to cry. Apparently, S1 had not completed his homework that was due aaaaages ago. He was reminded by his teacher over and over again, and still did not do it. Thus the detentions. As for S2, I saw him clutching the school lunch vouchers (about RM 4 worth) which he shouldn't have on him, because I did not give him money to buy any vouchers, nor his age entitles him to buy vouchers from school. He was whining and starting to cry.. and said that "a boy asked me to go to the back of the bus! He took my place!". Then S1 added on "he was very annoying. So a boy gave him the vouchers and ask him to move to the back. And he did!"... Basically, my son's accepted a "bribe" of some sort. Told him that he shouldn't be crying...cause he accepted the vouchers in exchange for the deed of moving to the back of the bus. When I told H.., he said "Smart!".. RM 4 can buy a subway sandwich, or 3 scoops of ice-cream, or 2 boxes of fruit juices lah... So, not bad, huh?? he he he...

Oh yeah..this morning.. S2 came into my room and gave me about RM 8 (btw, he LOVES his money). I asked him why he gave that to me? As he could buy about 6 ice-creams from that money. And he said "Because I love you!"... That's my sweet little baby....errr actually not that baby anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute la

v

laundryamah said...

warao ur son liddat oso can but that shows the expatriate kids are so spoilt! Be careful leh..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker