Friday, November 24, 2006

Had an interview today...

Went for an interview today...for a part-time contract job. It's a petchem company...know the CEO's wife... we go to the market together.. and she told her hubby about me, and we had a chat, and later got his Project Manager to call me for this "interview". But think they are more akin to hiring someone that can go to the plant frequently. Told them MAXIMUM I can go is two times a week. When I told H about it..he was like "wasn't it supposed to be only once a week?" Anyway, we'll see what comes out of it lah... Before the interview, was telling H that I may need coaching on my interview skills lah... and he said "no need lah. Just be your talkative self". Well, true enough.. I think I was rather talkative!!! I bet you guys sure say "yeah lah.. you sooooooo big mouth!!" Ha ha ha.

My interview or rather chat was at 8 am, ended at 9 am. Was still sooo early... didn't want to go home because my mom was coming for a visit, and I was to pick her up at about 11.30 am from the airport. No point in going home, putting up my legs for 10 minutes and coming out again.. So, what do I do?? Went for a facial lor.. facial took a tad longer than expected, it ended at 11.20 am and rushed to the airport. Reached there at about 12 pm, and my mom was already out at the pavement already.. And she said flight arrived at 11.40 am. I was like LUCKY man. If flight arrive at 11.20 am, she would be on the pavement waiting at 11.35 am, and I would have felt guilty as hell.

Anyway, took them for lunch and then home lor. Called the masseuse over ... Mom had a body massage and my grandma (came with mom) had a foot reflex. Very cheap!! RM 20 for 2 hours!!

Okay lah... very sleepy liow...

2 comments:

Oscar's Mommy said...

wow, nice to know that you are looking for a job; to kill time that is. and you must be extra busy with your mom and grandma coming over... hv fun!

NomadicMom said...

Yeah lor.. wanna get some money of my own ma...

Mom and Grandma just left for the airport for their flight back.. So, back to "normal", whatever normal is. :0)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker