Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Memory is Failing...

Aiyo...am I getting old or am I getting old? My memory is bad! And I mean bad!! First, I forgot the internet banking access number...which is bad, but excusable cause never use at all..Then today, wanted to withdraw money, input the wrong pin three times, and absolutely cannot try again. Would have to go to the bank to reset the pin number. H was very upset because I forgot such important things, and secondly, he is leaving the country early tomorrow morning and he's already withdrew the max limit for the day today...so can't withdraw more money for me until tomorrow. Thus, he'll have to wake up extra early tomorrow morning to get me some cash to sustain me for the week.... *sigh* I am quite disappointed with myself lah.. How can I forget one leh?? I never use to forget such important things leh... Also find lately that I forget other things too... like tap running lah, and just now... I actually deleted my driver's mobile number without realising it ...couldn't find the number when H asked me to call him to come pick us up after dinner. Of course H lagi frus la... forget Pin number, and now lost driver's number... He just mumbled in the loo "you lah...make me got to wake up one hour earlier"... To go get money for me ma...

Need Gingko Biloba liow...

3 comments:

laundryamah said...

aiya..it's bcos u r not using ur brains as much la...not working ma...sigh...too free la u!

NomadicMom said...

No lah.. even when I was working also got forget about stuff lah. Now getting worse oni.

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Aiya don't worry...I forget pin no, password easily also. It is just that yours seem to fail you in crucial moments like this.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker