Sunday, November 05, 2006

Handbags...

Well, H has been saying that he wants to buy me handbags..and I have been saying "aiya...we'll see ler. Said that you were gonna buy me handbag when in Singapore...also nothing one".. And he was like "Okay.. we'll go later today". So, we took boys to a birthday party today which was located inside a mall. We were walking around those designer shops before the party started... and guessed what? H bought me two handbags! One from TODs and the other from Gucci. Have to say that it was kinda ex-. Cannot imagine me buying such expensive stuff... did the usual wife thing of asking "can we afford this?" But H wants to buy...let him buy lor.. I spend his money better than some other stupid woman spend his money!!!! Bought the TODs first, then the Gucci, and I was leaving Gucci, I told H "Well, now you just need to get me a white bag!".. ha ha ha. He was like "wa... okay. Will buy you one when I go on my business trip". He he he.. My TODs is a beige/tanned suede bag, and Gucci is black leather with the little bow... Will put in picture next post.

3 comments:

laundryamah said...

fuwah...fuwah...good la...spend la spend la!! life is short! must post pics fast la...me going in 2 days time and cant decide what to buy yet!!

NomadicMom said...

Aiya...Broadband down for so many days.... You already gone off liow ler. Post pictures later then...

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, lucky you! I wish I could have a new handbag every month!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker