Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New Maid!!!

Well,… Got a new maid!! Will call her Maid-M. She’s gonna start on 1st Nov. But is in the house now (31st Oct) to tidy her own room… Have to say that I am a little weary as to whether she can clean the whole house… she looks a little plump. I actually asked her if she was pregnant. He he he… Apparently, worked for a Chinese family for a year before, and they have 3 maids altogether…and I asked her if the size of their house is similar to mine, and she said that it was smaller…one cook, one cleaner and one babysitter.. So ber-banyak, don’t you think??

Actually, I was talking to this lady the other day…she actually has four hired help in her house!! Three maids and one house boy... I was like wondering...what do they do??? Thought I overpaid my maids already...hers one more leh. Although she pay them about RM 200/- (I pay mine RM 24o/-), she provides rice, sanitary napkins and extra RM 60 per month for food. Some more they eat soooo much rice one. Cialatt. Cialatt....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker