Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ashtanga YOGA

Went for my first Yoga class on Monday (31st Oct) after 4 months of stoppage. Waliow!! ‘A see a cheng’ man. Am aching like no tomorrow the next day. Very cialatt because No.1 – long time never do yoga. No.2 – I was the only person there, so the instructor’s attention was all on me. So, obviously was like correcting my postures and pushing my limbs and body to the max!! Realized that I have been cheating in my Yoga sessions at Fitness First for the last 1 ½ years..hee hee hee. You know lah…Fitness First got like 20 over people or more in each class with only one instructor, sure don’t really check your postures one lah… So, you tend to bend knee here and there abit to make it less strenuous…

Anyway, signed up for ten classes at this Yoga place that is situated in a trendy boutique hotel. Price is okay, I thought.. about RM 370 for ten classes, that’s valid for 6 months. Can drop by whatever days I like. The yoga studio overlooks the pool and the city’s skyline. So quite nice, I have to say… It’s also got a spa! After Yoga, maybe can go for a nice body massage to ease all the muscle aches!! J Saw that they had some Body Package (scrub, massage, and two more thingy..can’t remember for RM 120 nett!!) Did check out the spa rooms, of course… very nice contemporary style. Will definitely go there after my yoga class one of these days…

Overall, was a good session…sweat so much…like huge BIG droplets over my eyes… I was like wiping and wiping…and the yoga instructor said that in Ashtanga Yoga, you are not supposed to wipe off the sweat because it then allows all your toxins to flow out…. Ooooohhhhh… “swa koo” from KL. And,… after the class, she did this OOOHHHMMMMM thing that’s supposed to be sound of universe in Sanskrit or something like that… Ooooooohhhhh… “swa koo” form KL again… Hee hee hee….

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker