Friday, October 13, 2006

Laaaazzzzyyy Day

S2 had a fever which started yesterday. I was out at the craft fair with some ladies, and I called home and S1 told me that the brother had a fever. So, S2 did not go to school this morning. Thankfully, he was okay by this morning... but I kept him home just in case.

Had a massage lady come to the house ... I slept while she worked on me, and after that, I spent some time with S2 while he watched TV...and I slept again. Then woke up to make lunch for S2 (yes..I made lunch. Don't think the maids know how to make yet). We ate, and then both of us slept this time. Slept until S1 came back from school and woke us up.

Did some homework with S2, while S1 was writing or rather copying stuff from Pirates of the Caribbean. Really into Pirates stuff. He's got some Pirates Code and Drawings all stuck on his room door, and poster of Jack Sparrow too in his room. Anyway, maids were fiddling in the kitchen trying to make a simple pasta dinner, and then the LPG gas cylinder ran out of gas, so got the security guard to bring the cylinder from the maids' quarters to fix to my kitchen, but something wrong with the thingy (don't know what you call it) and gas was leaking out from the top. So, what to do?? Told them no need to cook lor. Took the boys out to dinner instead. Would be a real lazy day if not for the LPG cylinder. I would have been glued to one bed or another...

Nothing much ler..nothing much from the Craft fair. Bought some butterflies (fake one lah) to stick onto my house plants, a door stopper, a textile carved wooden hanger and a pair of shoes... H saw my shoe and thought it was UGLY and very Ah Lian. I thought it looked kinda nice. Will take a pic tomorrow to show you guys..

Night night...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker