Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mad with Maid Again....

Will I ever stop from getting mad at the maids???

First..I saw that my toilet bowl was not scrubbed.... It was all splashed with water and so all wet but you could still see a speck of sh!t in the toilet bowl (either H's or mine or whoever, don't care lah..but it was there). Close one eye and scrubbed it myself....with the toilet brush lah of course. Was gonna let it go and not mention it. Just need to show the maids how to wash properly after the Raya holidays. Why after? Because they may not come back after the holidays ma...

Then, I was actually all dressed up nicely...going out already. Then don't know why, I walked out the service entrance upstairs (maids use this to enter the 1st floor of the house) and there I see the boys' bedsheets hanging side by side with the maid's. I instintively knew the maid mixed hers with the boys in the washing machine. Of course I screamed for her lah. Asked her if she mixed her sheets with the boys and she said YES. Wahh...I went ballistic already. Why the hell I buy so many thousand pails for? If she doesn't want to mix her clothes with the other maid's, why the hell did she mix her stuff with my sons?? I was really really so mad. I stood there barraging the two maids. Of course brought up the toilet bowl being unclean lah. Told them that I have certain quality standards, and already I close one eye on many things already, BUT there are some things that I just cannot tolerate. And that is mixing clothes all over the place. I think I went on for more than 15 minutes. Told them that if they think adhering to my rules and standards is too difficult, then they can leave.

Am soooo fed-up. I am trying to let go and not think about the stupid sheets, but the thought of her sheets being washed with my sons' is kinda geli lah. Don't know got period or not some more. And yes. I told her that only her husband wants to be in touch with her bodily fluids and we are NOT her husband. Bloody hell man.. Even I don't mix my stuff with my sons! The nerve of them..

Will probably ask them to re-wash the sheets. Geez...

1 comment:

laundryamah said...

ayo! dem jia latt la this maid! so daring leh! of all the nonsense i had from my maids but so far haven't caught any mixing their clothes with ours la! waliau!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker