Sunday, October 15, 2006

Boo Hoo Hoo...

My beautiful orchids are starting to wilt. One by one, I see the flowers getting lembik. *sigh* good thing I took photos already. I don't know whether it is because that it is time for the flowers to wilt or is it the maid watered too much or too little? Don't know leh.. The guys (who sold the orchids) told me that they would last for a month. I guessed it must be some sales bullshit.

Anyway, weekend has been lazy lazy lazy. Yesterday, took boys to their swimming lessons at school, and then we went for lunch at a place called Penang House, I think. H had a Penang Prawn Mee and a Penang Char Kway Teow. Have to say they are not bad!! I had a fish head beehoon....also not bad ler.. Then we went off to buy some dvds to watch. Dropped the boys back and went out to the supermarket. Made lasagne for dinner, and then some smoothies...

Today... "pou" dvd, and then went out to the mall for a short period, as H wanted to have his hair cut.. then we came back home. Watched more dvds. Damn cialatt... weekend is really rotting and growing worms!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker