Thursday, October 26, 2006

H...

Thought I would post a little bit about H.

Have to say that he was kinda sweet... when we went out shopping on Tuesday, I saw a dress at Next. It was kinda nice. I looked at the price tag and saw that it was about RM 340. Thought it was kinda expensive (you know me lah... where got buy things not on sale one...??) It was the right size some more.. Then H said "go try it on lah". So, I tried it on for fun lah... and it fits nicely. Then he said "It fits you! You look good. You have the bod for it! Get it". So...I got a new dress lor...

And yesterday, at the hospital... he was quite concerned about me. Kept asking if I was okay. He asked "do you want me to stay back and not fly?" Of course, I said "no need. Go. I am okay". He was like "These things you got to tell me one, okay. Don't like ask me to go, and then inside your heart says 'if he loves me, he will stay that kind of stuff'". I still said "no. it's okay. go"... then he went off to make more calls.. My friend was there, and I was kinda teary-eyed and told her "aiya..of course I want him to stay, right? Why he so stupid one leh. But I am not that kind of woman who will tell her man to stay and not go work".. Then she said "at least, yours touched you and constantly ask you if you are okay! When I fell and mouth bleeding, mine just stood there and ask if I am okay. Didn't even come hug or touch me to reassure me"... So there you go for "moak-tow" men??!!?? But H came back after making those calls and said that he has cancelled his trip, and that his boss will go to Frankfurt alone first, and revert with instructions the following day... Guessed, he is not so "moak-tow" after all.

Hope this incident has not caused any problems to his work...

1 comment:

laundryamah said...

ayooo...u ah..got to be more open with him la, since u know him so well..i really cannot tahan the part when u were teary eyed lor..mang sei ngor. ..but i'm also impressed with his gesture! way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker