Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Jumbled...

This post is of various topics...

One More Chance
A few days ago, I posted that boys will be in Separate Bedrooms from now-on. Well... it didn't happen. When S1 came home from school that day, he announced that he will give S2 "One More Chance". A couple more days later, I asked S1 again about separate bedrooms....and he said "S2 had been behaving quite well. So I think I'll continue to sleep in the same bedroom with him".

So?
What do I do?
I let it be as it is. I didn't push nor insist that they get separate bedrooms....although I really want the bickering/finger-pointing/screaming/fighting/blaming to stop.

I feel that many-a-times, I am in a push/pull situation. You know what I mean?
One one hand, I want them to have their own rooms, to be responsible for their own individual items, to have own space, to minimize the bickering....

BUT on the other hand, I feel that they really have a closer relationship in the same bedroom. At times, I hear them chatting nicely in the dark.....after I've put them to bed. (Yes. I eavesdropped. But it was really good to hear them. Put a smile on my face.)

I've been scanning some old photos (pre-digital!!!!)....and I find them soooooooo cute when they were younger. I know I said before that I will NOT put photos of my boys on my blog in fear of various reason. But I doubt anyone can recognise them from this photo as they've changed so much.

From Cuties.....
......To Monsters
See! You also cannot recognise them, right????
Of course the short one is S2 and the taller one is S1 lah. S2 now is short-sighted one...so of course the one-eyed one lah!!!!

Fishies...
Wanted to write about this months ago. But didn't upload the photos from phone until this morning. Went to see Dr. Fishies over at Kenko in Pavilion when I was back in KL for a couple of days in June (stopover from my Macau trip with the gals). Am told that the little fellas can work miracles on my "diseased" feet.
Dr. Fishies inspecting my Left Foot.....and then my Right Foot
It was quite geli at first. But after awhile, you kinda get used to it. When we (went with mom) there, there was a group of ladies who came and try. Aiyo...they were sooooo noisy. Screaming and giggiling. So blardy irritating. Wanna slap them man. Cannot tahan the geli-ness, then just leave lah. Create so much ruckus. Oh Yeah.. Chef Wan was there at the same time too. Think he also cannot tahan those ladies.
I only went once....so don't really know if it works. The fishes kept on nibbling with my leg and top part of my feet rather than my soles...which is the more problematic part. Mom said that the fishes probably have problems chewing on all the HARD SKIN on my soles, and of course would prefer the softer skin... :-)
The manager mentioned that they have private rooms which can have the fishes TREAT your WHOLE body. Errrrr... I think NOT!!! Too many protruding parts and crevices that I don't want the fish go near!!!!


Karaoke-Mad
We got invited to tea/dinner by H's colleague some weeks back. Yes. We ate alot...BBQ for tea and then a proper sit-down dinner. The belly went KABOOOOOOM that night. I made some cupcakes for the kids.... It was quite last minute.
Came back from lunch to make them. We had to be there about 3.30 pm. There was insufficient time for cupcakes to cool properly. Thus, instead of making butter icing, I just used glace.
Nice or Not?
Yeah...I know they all look kinda plain...
This friend had a very canggih Karaoke machine. It works just like in the Karaoke joints. Have song book with the number codes. Input number codes into the remote and voila! The song you chose is on the TV.
We were really on the roll... Although both H and I did relinquish the mics to other guests....both of us were sort of hogging the mic most of the time Heee heee... S2 did come and join us and sang quite a number of songs too. S1? Busy playing the Wii, and did not have a care despite the LOUD singing! Hahahah..
Even after all the other guests have left...both of us. No..actually 3 of us were still out on the terrace singing. Summore we were LOUD. Heeheheh...wonder if his neighbours came to complain about us. We were so hooked that we actually wanted to hunt down this machine!!!!


Family Day
H's company did have a family day on the 26th of August. It was held at a local theme park. Though there were thousands of staff and family, I didn't really knew anyone. H said that it's more for the working staff. Basically, he went to show face....congregated in the Huge Hall, waited for H's boss to make a speech, some performance by local artiste etc. We stayed till about noon only. Boys did enjoy the rides but mommy and daddy were kinda tired. H "bribed" them with DVDs and PS2 games... so persuading boys to leave the park early was not a problem....
Juggling Act in the Hall



Meeting Teachers

Will be off to school later in the afternoon....gonna meet both the boths tutors. Will post if there's anything interesting...

11 comments:

slavemom said...

The changgih karaoke set wud be vy appropriate in H's Selfish Room. ;)

Anonymous said...

i like the photo u put in on the boys, from cutie to monsters! hahahahaha..so damn funny! i can recognise them a mile away la! wakakkakakaa

Anonymous said...

brothers will always be brothers..

sting said...

LOL! you sure got a great sense of humor.. the way you describe yr boys turning into "monsters"! I laughed so hard at that!!

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Yes. Yes. I agree...but we still haven't gone hunt it down. The place that it's supposedly sold is very far from our house. :-(

Laundryamah - You can recognise them because you know how they look like maaa.... but they look quite different then and now.

Wen - Until they fight over ...either money or women!

Sting - it's true..they ARE Monsters now. I'm so sad that they are no longer cuties...now only make me vomit blood.

bp said...

I also really like that pix of the two brothers... oh so sweet together, and your Monster one/explanation of who's who, is just so funny! But really, I'm sure your "monsters" are just as cute now, and adorable when they want to be! Hehe!

How is your feet now? I remember you talked about some electro/"magnetic" method awhile back, is that another form of therapy? Or maybe I got confused.

Mamapumpkin said...

Walau....so many titles in one post, put different post la??!! SO that stupid people like me can understand ma... Ok-ok, I know u very beezee....

The pics of ur boys growing up? That's exactly what happened to my sweetie girl too!!! Do u think we ate something wrong when pregnant???? We should compare notes.

mommy of 3 angels said...

ahahhaha the monster also cute leh!!! not much changed lah.

NomadicMom said...

bp - You are right. I did go for some electromagnetic therapy. That's for allergies. Don't think it worked for my feet...but think my allergic reaction towards dust and such have reduced. I find that I don't my sinus attacks as frequent as before.

As for the MONSTERS...you know the littler one in Monsters Inc is the MORE BAD one right? It's the same as my S2 ...he's definitely the cheekier one between the two!

NomadicMom said...

Big Pumpkin - I got put BOLD for the titles maaa....can distinguish what.

As for monsters...mine have "Many" hands when they were toddlers...ppl said because I ate too much crabs!
Actually, I did eat alot of crabs when I was pregnant with both boys!

NomadicMom said...

M3Angels - Changed a lot lor...where got no change? I miss my little cuties.....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker