Sunday, September 14, 2008

V's LapTopper

Here's the LapTopper that V asked me to buy. It must have been her lucky day...cause they don't have any permanent shop nor stall. And normally, I wouldn't know where to find them. However, just not long after her SMS to ask me to buy it, I was at the mall and so happens that LapTopper had a temporary stall.


The print on the fabric..

The LapTopper as seen from the top...
(Yes. It has a handle so you can carry it anywhere)

LapTopper ...with my MacBook as Prop

When H saw it, he asked "you mean you are going to carry that all the way to Melbourne?"

Yup!

5 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah i thot this post was one of those informercial...hehehe...actually quite good idea ...then the heat from the laptop dun get to your lap!

Anonymous said...

come to think of it, if you actually see it again, can you get one for me too? Then mom can bring it back for me. Thanks!!! Btw, was trying to get your Banoffee pie recipe but couldn't get into the blog that you were talking about. Think you can email me(I actually emailed you about this too)? Thanks!

YM

Anonymous said...

EH..my friend...

I just saw someone in the mall selling here, wor!!!! But it's one of those non-permanent stalls!

Poor u...u have to lug it all the way to melb...wekekekekekekekekek!!!

Anonymous said...

not that heavy also!!!
Besides... the sax u'll be bringing back is way way heavier than this okay!

This is just the normal printed one right, not the "embroidered" ones???
v

NomadicMom said...

M3Angels - No lah. Not informercial lah.
Yeah...also the height is more "right".

YM - Don't think that it can come back with mom.....unless I call them and ask them where they are exhibiting... What colour ?

Mott - So how much are they selling in Melbourne?
No lah..it's not heavy at all...just bulky.

V - Yes. This is the normal printed one...of normal size.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker