Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Need Comfy Shoes

I really need to buy a pair of comfy shoes for my impending trip to the States. I foresee there would be Walking. Walking. And More Walking. Not to say that I am a spoilt brat....but I really have not done much walking lately. My driver usually drops me right at the doorstep of my destination, thus minimizing the need to walk! 
I know. Talk about laziness to the max!
Which makes finding the right pair of shoes very important! 
Not only it has to be comfortable, it has to look good as well. I can't exactly look like a bag lady walking down New York's 5th Avenue, can I?
So. I was thinking. Perhaps I should check out the various designs at Beautifeel. I'm sure they have a size and width that fits my very pampered feet!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker