Friday, April 03, 2009

TAG - 100 Truths

Wen tagged me on this... So here I am getting to work on this very loooooooong tag.

001. Name → Nomadic Mom
002. Nickname(s)
→ Girl (heheheh... I know u all sure think "Ah? So old! Still called Girl?")
004. Zodiac sign 
→ Libra
005. Male or female 
→ Female
006. Elementary 
→ SRK. Jl. Selangor, PJ
007. Middle School 
→
Assunta PJ
008. High School 
→ Assunta, PJ
009. College School 
→ Princess Helena College, Hertforshire; & Swansea College, Wales
009b. University 
→
 Imperial College, University of London
010. Hair color → Black, with lots of grey. But just dyed it about 2 hours ago. :-D
011. Long or short 
→
 Long
012. Loud or Quiet 
→
 Loud...can you imagine me being QUIET? Sure something is wrong liow!!
013. Jumpers or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera 
→ Both
015. Health freak 
→
 Not at all...but have to start to be one.
016. Drink or Smoke? 
→
 An occasional drink... 
017. Do you have a crush on someone? 
→ Now? No time...
018. Eat or Drink 
→
 Both can?
019. Piercings 
→ Ears 
020. Tattoos 
→ A cute butterfly on my .?!??!?

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing 
→ 7 years old (Those days, use ginger, needle and donno what. D@mn painful!)
024. First best friend 
→
 Cannot remember leh. I know terrible. Terrible.
025. First award 
→
 Mmmm....donno lah.
026. First crush 
→
 This one also cannot remember...maybe 10?? 
027. First pet 
→
 If I'm not mistaken, ...a monkey
028. First big vacation 
→ Australia/New Zealand when I was 10
030. First big birthday 
→
 Probably when I was ONE. 

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating 
→ You mean NOW?? Not eating anything
050. Drinking 
→
 Just Water... 
051. I’m about to → Lounge on my sofa 
053. Listening to 
→
 Silence
054. Plans for today 
→
 Dinner out with H...hoping that he won't be too lazy to take me to the Buddha Bar
055. Waiting for 
→
 kids to come home from school

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? 
→ Already have two not-so-little monstrous boys
059. Want to get married? 
→
 "Siong sei ah"?? If not married, have 2 boys...
060. Careers in mind 
→ Life as a nomad is too challenging to think about long-term careers

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes 
→ Lips
070. Shorter or taller - Taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous 
→ Romantic
073. Nice stomach or nice arms 
→ Nice stomach
074. Sensitive or loud
→
 Sensitive
075. Hook-up or relationship 
→ Relationship
076. Trouble maker or hesitant 
→ Neither

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts 
→ Of course lah! Search high and low like Siow-Char-Boh!
081. Ran away from home 
→ So comfortable at home. What for want to do this?
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense 
→ No lah.
083. Killed somebody 
→ Of course NO lah.
084. Broke someone’s heart 
→ Mmmm... don't think so.
085. Been arrested 
→ So good girl. Of course NOT!
087. Cried when someone died 
→ Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself 
→ Yes
090. Miracles 
→ Yes
091. Love at first sight 
→ Yes
092. Heaven 
→ Yes
093. Santa Claus 
→ No
094. Tooth Fairy 
→ No
095. Kiss on the first date 
→ No

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now 
→ No
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life 
→
 I supposed so...
099. Do you believe in God 
→
 Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people 
→ Everybody on my blog roll???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your first pet is a monkey, is that for real? I remember when you first went to OZ/NZ and EVERYONE has to come down to Sing while you guys go gallivanting!

YM

Anonymous said...

where got 100?? so many missing.

Re. no 59. B just said to me "I want to marry nobody but I want to have kids. Can I do that?"

D

spymama said...

i oso a Libran hor. *hi-5*

slavemom said...

Girl, u r the 1st person I come across (in tags) who's nvr broken someone's heart. So good! Hope no one broke urs too. :)

NomadicMom said...

YM - We used to have a monkey in the house whath.

D - Oh yah hor... I went back and see. Really missing quite a lot.
Look on the bright side... he is a boy. Not so tabooooo...

SpyMama - *Hi-5*

Slavemom - Mmm... Hurt people's feelings perhaps but NOT to the extent of break heart lah.
As for mine? H lah. Who else???

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker