Wednesday, July 29, 2009

City of Angels - Part 1

No. I don't mean Los Angeles..... but Bangkok.

Went to Bangkok with Laundryamah last Friday (24th July) for two nights. You could say two nights is both too few and also too many. Too few because we didn't manage to visit many other places other than three shopping malls. Didn't manage to visit any markets. Too many because if it were more days, we would have to declare bankrupt!!! Everywhere was on SALE!!!

This Laundryamah really can SHOP!!!!!!
Waliow! SHOP until almost have no dinner on Saturday nite. All the restaurants were closing and thus refusing more patrons. Almost have to return back to the hotel to make instant noodles! Lucky there were some restaurants near to our hotel that were still open. We had Italian food. Not great but at least kept our tummies full!

This trip is INDEED an expensive one. Not because that I shopped alot BUT because I lost one of my Mikimotos. It was about 6 pm and we were shopping at Siam Paragon when I touched my left ear and discovered that my earring was gone!!!
BOOOOOO HOOOO HOOOO
Sooooooo sad!!!
I must be moaning and groaning like a wailing cat, and irritated the shit out of Laundryamah that she prompted me to replace the lost earring immediately
DING DING DING. Isn't that a great idea?
Surely there is a Mikimoto outlet at Siam Paragon. And yes. There was one!!!
No. They don't sell just one earring. So what did I do?
Bought another pair lor......

More later... DinnerTIME now.

3 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Ya, almost everywhere is on sale here. At Siam Paragon alone already can p*kkai. LOL!

laundryamah said...

ya man..u can say that again...your moaning really did affect me...so glad you bought the new pair n was smiling again!! wakakakakakaka

NomadicMom said...

Shoppingmum - yeah man. if stay one more night...sure p*kkai liow...

Laundryamah - yeah lah. yeah lah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker