Friday, July 03, 2009

Travel Travel...

My booking ordeal has not ended, eventhough I have booked the hotels in Bali.  I also had to book a hotel in Bangkok. Yes. I am going to Bangkok...on the 24th of July. Yes. Yes. Two days after I return to KUL from Bali. Sounds GILA. I know. This time, I go with Laundryamah for two nights. Again, after alot of anguish over the WWW searching for hotels, I've booked us in the Citadines (under Ascott Group, which would mean that this property is clean and decent!) @ Soi 8 at quite a good rate. Breakfast included, as well as free tuk-tuk ride to the BTS station. Only catch is that I have to cosy up with Laundryamah on the same bed. No twin beds wor..... :-(

H is also travelling with his pals to Macau next week. Thank goodness that he got his friend from HK to sort out the hotel. Otherwise, I sure FAINT. 
He asked if I wanted to fly from KUL with another friend, and meet him there. I was like "what for? All guys....doing guy things. What for I go and be a party-pooper?"... You say I GOOD WIFE or not?

So...now, there is still the accommodation to sort out for our family trip to London. We'll probably stay in a serviced apartment. Either a one-bedroom or two-bedroom place...depending on the price. Btw, we are flying via AIRASIA X!!!!! The tickets are like almost a quarter of the price of a regular airline! 
When I was booking the seats, I asked H "want to purchase comfort kit or not?". 
His answer was " No need. I MAKE comfort kit for you, with blanket, toiletries and even slippers!! You'll even think that you are on Singapore Airlines!"...hahahaha
Actually, this is really quite a good deal.... but don't know how comfortable it is for such a long flight. I will tell you about it when we've experienced it. Actually, this London trip will work out cheaper than my friend's one week cruise around the Komodo Islands. The price for ONE person is enough to buy the London air tickets for FOUR of us....and they've got 4 in the family!
So NOT necessary that a holiday in Indonesia is cheaper than Europe!

2 comments:

DQ said...

Wow, really going places. Yeah, go on AirasiaX & tell us whether it's worth it or not, ya?

laundryamah said...

wah so fast bongkar rahsia leow! i thot dun want to reveal...now cannot ledi!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker