Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I am very confused!

Okay.... you know I am going on a diving trip with H in July, right?
Well, we are going to stay with the dive group the first two nights....wherever that may be. So that leaves with the remainder 3 nights, that I will have to book ourselves.
The thing is we do NOT want to spend so much.

I can either stay in a chiapalak cheap room in a 4.5/5* Nusa Dua/Tanjung Benoa beach hotel,
OR
I could forgo the beach and stay in a Private POOL Villa in Seminyak (villas with beach is BLARDY expensive lah).
I kinda like the idea of sipping pina colada on the beach chair, with wind blowing in my hair...or a massage in the beach cabanas. I just can't think of any pros in a villa...other than having privacy to #!@^## out in the open!!!
Aiya...think I will just go with the hotel lah, hor??

7 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

If really want to save some money then the hotel la!!

mott said...

I prefer villas with private pools. So relaxing. I think Seminyak's got a couple of affordable ones.

Big Pumpkin said...

hey, when was the last time you %&@# out in the open???!! do it la!! it's liberating & u cud come out a brand new person!! LOL

ok, stay in d hotel & save $$$. times r bad, hee-hee...

Jonzz said...

LOL... there is no confusion here, you already know what u want =P

wen said...

hmm..for a non diver like me, i wld wanna stay in nicer hotel with spa and beautiful beach coz nothing else to do there ma. but like my hubby, who is a diver, they dont mind cheaper hotel as long as the sea water is damn clear with nice coral and some kind of scary sea creatures(for me) then he is ok liao.

laundryamah said...

eh whole day spent diving then the villa mai sai chor....

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Hotel also not cheaper than the "special" pool villas lah...

Mott - Yes. I was checking them out. But H said that they seemed far...Mmmmm...

Big Pumpkin - Mmmm...let me think. Not that long ago..hahahhahahaha
Eh. Lots of affordable pool villas around, so not necessary more ex than hotels

Jonzz - Not from the time I spent surfing the net!!!

Wen - No lah. WHen we go diving, we are staying somehwere else. WHere I don't know

Laundryamah - No lah. When diving, staying somewhere else...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker