Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Novel Way of Losing Belly Fat?

In the first week on my vacation, my sisters and I went to do ear-candling....to get rid of toxins and what-nots from the head/face. I'm sure you all are laughing your head off and thinking "what nonsense!". But I think it does work. We took a photo of my face when it was half-done, and you can see the difference. When H saw me later in the week, he noticed a more lifted look of my face. And you know what he said?
"Why don't you ask them to put that in your belly button? Perhaps your belly can become smaller!"
The nerve of him!
Actually, since we are at this topic, does anyone know how to lose belly fat effectively? I have been trying to lose the bulge in years, and have not been successful.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker