Saturday, September 10, 2011

Get Ready for the Cold!

Time really flies.... I know I've said it many times. But I can't help it. Time does fly!
It's already Autumn now, and soon it will be winter. Should I be happy that I am not sitting in a little corner waiting for time to go by? That I am busy? Or should I be sad that time whizzes by so quickly that I have no time to enjoy life?
Which is it?
Maybe I should NOT answer this question. Just go with the flow!
Yes. That's what I will do.... But I will look forward to our Winter holiday this December. We are going to Vail, Colorado for skiing! Exciting. My first skiing trip. Only thing is the cold... Bbbbrrrrrrrrrr. Hope the apartment is well-equipped with a super-duper infrared heater to warm up those frozen fingers and toes after a long day out in the snow!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker