Thursday, September 15, 2011

PARTY! PARTY!

Yup! Yup! Yup! I am flying back home to KUL tomorrow to celebrate my 40th with my sisters. Okay. Okay. Technically, my birthday is not till next week.... but my school is having a REUNION and 40th Birthday Dinner for the Class of '88 on Saturday. I was err-ing and ahh-ing for a while before deciding to go home. Afterall, how often does one turn 40?

My dinner (PARTY??) tomorrow with my sisters .... the colour theme is BLACK and RED. I saw a dress at GUCCI's window display last week.... and it IS a gorgeous dress. Decided to go in today to ask about the price... just to kepoh. Of course I knew I wouldn't buy it.
Guess how much the dress was....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
USD 2,200/-!

And you know what? Because I was gonna do some banking .... I did have THAT amount of money in cash in my handbag. My friend kept joking "Eh! you got money in your handbag what. One for you and one for me!". (Yes. People do carry cash around here cause a lot of cash transactions as opposed to other methods ....)

In case you are wondering... am ditching the three boys here on their own. H kept asking the boys "where shall we go to have OUR party whilst your mom is away? Bali?"
The boys were like choi-huei-ter-sor, then he said "you all want to just stay at home and play games is it??". Well... that's exactly it. They just want to veg-out at home without mommy here to ngam-ngam-chamm-chamm.

2 comments:

mun said...

Here's wishing you a happy 40th birthday in advance! :)

CL said...

Happy 40th birthday in advance... have a blast celebration with your family...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker