Monday, December 11, 2006

Finally...Booking Done!!

Countdown to Bangkok....
After numerous hours of trying to book my flight on Singapore Airlines...I finally did it!! But wariao...so expensive lah. My return flight to Bangkok costs USD 417/-. "Paeng makk". For those who don't know, going to Bangkok with a bunch of patt-pohs in January '07...5 other patt-pohs actually. They are all flying AirAsia from KUL to BKK. So, meeting them at BKK Airport. My flight's arriving 20 minutes later than theirs, so they got to wait for me alittle bit lor.

Staying one extra day... cause otherwise the return flight timing very leceh. My patt-poh friend said "Wa..you stay one day extra, not scared ah? Don't pick up strangers!!" Anyway, want to meet up with my ex-landlady for dinner. Texted her about my impending visit and she was like so excited... So.. Now, just have to surf to search for discount hotels...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker