Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More about my Boys...Angels and Demons..

Angels...
S2 came into H's TV room last night while I was watching telly, and S1 followed suit while holding onto my laptop. I was gonna scream at them already (for moving my laptop all over the place as they might drop it on the floor or whatever) and then S2 said "mom, I put flowers onto your desktop. I found the flowers in the internet and downloaded it. I gave you the flowers because you are such a good and wonderful mom!". Aiyo...like that how to scold???? I was gonna upload the flowers onto this post, but dumbo-gal dunno how to do it lah...

and Demons...
S1 came back from school the other day and went "douddididaday..?" and I was like "huh? what?", and he went "doudididdaday?"... and guessed what? He then told me "mom, if you slow it down, it says Do you lick a dick a day?"

Alamak!!! What do they learn from school?? And then S1 added "mom, you know ar..the British call the chiow-chiow Dick! Why do they call the chiow-chiow Dick?" . How to answer this kind of question?? When I told H, he looked at me and then ask me "how about you lick a dick a day? ". H aside, back to boys,... guessed it's the part and parcel of growing up. At least, he's sharing such things with me.

I have a friend, she has two boys too, but hers are already 15 and 13 years old... she told me what her boys said..damn funny. She said her younger one said "aiya.. kor-kor everyday play with himself one, that's why always tired" and also one time, her younger one pulled the mother's hand and put it onto his groin and said "mommy-ah ..mor lit tou hou song ar"... ha ha ha. I asked her what did she say to him...all she said was "it's like that one. That is life!"... ha ha ha .

Oh..friend's nephew went up to the grandma and said "Ah-Ma, you have breasts and I have nipples!"...

Hahaha KIDS....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. quite funny. kids nowadays!!

laundryamah said...

warao the play with himself part is not funny lor!!! eeeeeeeeeeee..dunno how to talk to my son leh..eh so u lick lick everyday la!! hahahaha

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker