Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am a MAN!!

My 9 year old announced "I am a man!" today.... I was like "arrr??" and then he added "I may not look like a man. BUT I feel like a man!!" and then stormed off?? Is my baby really turning into a man?? He told me he's got something on his chin...I think it's a pimple. And his molar is loose. The last time I met with his dentist, he said that milk-molars normally will be replaced at the age of 11 years. But my boy is only 9! And not 9-going-to-10.... kind. He just turned 9 not so long ago.

Someone sent me an article "10 is the new 13" or something like that. It cites that kids these days are acting more like teenagers earlier, i.e 10... Gosh.. I very takut lah. Oh yeah.. and he came back today telling me about ??? (cannot remember name) has a crush on a girl named Helen. 9 years old?? Hellllloooooo????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah so manly! Pimple!

Anonymous said...

He turned 9y.o 4 months and 5 days ago hehehhe

that was me b4 btw

v

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker