Monday, December 04, 2006

My Boys....

S1 is gonna take part in his Sports Day next Tuesday.. He's gonna be taking part in the 60 m dash and long jump. So, dear ole mommy will go to school to cheer for him! Afterall, mommy was a cheerleader once-upon-a-time!!! Kekeke.. that's donkey years ago.. Kekeke..

As for S2, S2's got a Christmas Carol Performance next Wednesday...Of course, I will go and see his performance la..choong sai munn meh??!!!??. Have to say that he knows quite a lot of songs.. Am impressed with my little baby. Okay, not so baby anymore.

Then..Friday, 15th Dec will be the last day of school... S2 will be ecstatic!! When we were still in KL, S2 used to say "I love School in November and December the BEST! Cause it's holiday time!! Ha ha ha".. and when he went into the British School, he was like "huh?? You mean I have school in November and December??"

Speaking of school.. need to polish-up on my general knowledge.. S2 came back the other and announced "the inventions of George Stevenson, Wright Brothers and Henry Ford". I knew the latter two..but was wondering "who the hell is George Stevenson?". S2 told me that he is the inventor of Steam engine wor... Had to check up on the web leh.. So cialatt.. And he learnt about Gunpowder Plot & Guy Fawkes and I was like "huh? huh?". S1 on the other hand is doing Ancient Greece. Again, I was like "huh? huh?". Lann See H has great interests in history, thus read alot about world history and such. Of course he then knows all about Ancient Greece and Gunpowder Plot stuff la.. and lann see lann yong lah.. with "your mother dont know one lah..ask me lah". Aye.. even better still...kids no need my help for homework. I go tidur better still...

4 comments:

laundryamah said...

wah good la then u got things to do leh! so can use more brains and dun let that hubby of yours to kutuk u leh! wah so clever leh..can put up the links to our blogs summore! hahaha

NomadicMom said...

so bad lah you...don't lah laugh at me..

One day at a time..slowly I become expert in computer programming..Hahaha..in my dreams lah!!

NomadicMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy of 3 angels said...

eh...good la ur sons share everything with u now...good la...learn about european history..so when they visit those places...it will be more meaningful!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker