Monday, December 11, 2006

General Updates - 11 Dec 2006



Not alot of updates....

Friday, 8th Dec 2006
H and I went to a dinner held at the Le Meridien with other parents of S2's class and the class teacher (without kids.. and S2 was like "Not fair. I want to go see my teacher!"). Went to the middle eastern restaurant. Starter was quite good, but the main (I chose the mixed grill) was damn dry man. I took a bite of the bbq minced something and couldn't swallow it. Want to "pui" it out also don't know where to "pui". Had to get it down into my throat with a BIG gulp of my white wine. Wa... horrible-est mixed grill I ever had. Teacher said that S2 look just like H... this is the first time she has met H. I've been telling her that S2's bad spelling is from H. Hee hee :-)

Saturday, 9th Dec 2006
Went round looking for a TV stand around our area. H drove (gave driver the day off) and had a very very close call. Stupid motorcyclist whizzed across our path as we were turning. Really really "zhang tit tit" langgar the fella. Really idiots that don't give a damn about their lives!! ...Didn't find anything lah. Things like very expensive.. and H was very irritated with the pricing (???) and then like want to fight with those salespeople... Aiya, what for??

Also, S1 had a angmoh friend over to play. They played games, swam and played more games. Was gonna serve the kids Penang Char Kway Teow, but H said that the "kweichai" don't know how to eat lah.. and so I gave him a choice of Fried Kway Teow or leftover macaronin and cheese...obviously, he chose the mac&cheese lor.

Sunday 10th Dec 2006
Took boys to their swimming class. Wariow....their coach was training the boys to use their muscles... and they had to swim freestyle with just their arms. Legs had to "kiap" a piece of foam and not move. So ciatlatt... I see them also like so very very difficult. Have to say the boys are quite good now. But of course room for more improvement. Am surprised with S2 especially. He was sooooooo afraid of the water in the beginning of the term, and now, he can swim 25 m freestyle non-stop and quite ada gaya somemore...

From swimming, we had to rush to town for S2's friend's birthday party at the bowling alley. Dropped H and S1 off at a mall (S1 donwan to follow...thinks the birthday party all kiddies). Wa.. the party pack like very good wor. There's a Superman bag, Superman pencil case, A superman file/notebook and some crayons. Am worried when S2's birthday comes in February. I so cheapo... don't know leh.. Aiya..worry later lah hor..

Went home..slept like a pig...Really like Pig only man. Anyway, H then woke me up. Had to get ready to go to Hard Rock Cafe by 7 pm. H was meeting some colleagues to check out the band playing there..they want to have a company party wor.. So, we (kids and I) tagged along... When we reached there, there was a MEGA long Q. But think had some arrangement with the manager, so didn't Q lah. Of course, HRC was bloody loud lah...Boys were complaining like crazy. I told S1.. give a few years..you don't go lie to me and go to discos.. and S1 said "I will never go to discos forever!"... Yeah, right!!! As company paying, KIASU me stuffed myself lah..think the final chocolate sundae was the killer. Balik rumah, burped and then my dinner ended up in the porcelain throne!!! Yuck!!!

Monday, 11th Dec 2006
Supposed to go Yoga, but "thim patt chi" the place has some do and yoga class was cancelled. So din go. So, stayed at home to try to book my Bangkok ticket ... something wrong so cannot book. So got to try again later. So sien....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker